Thursday 18 March 2010

Strictly Chown Jewels Style

I have my stall at the Thornbury Carnival to look forward to, but before then I have a stall at the Strictly Style event in Bath.


It's on Saturday 27th March in the All Saints Centre, in Weston, Bath. It looks very exciting as there will be talks in the morning and then related stalls in the afternoon.

Jane Courtis is a personal shopper and stylist from Apthorp and she will be talking about how to revamp your wardrobe; Tessa Brand from The Dressing Room will discuss how to choose the 'right bra for the right occassion' and Amy Morris from A Brush with Beauty will be giving hints and tips to help you create fresh looks with the current contents of your makeup bag.

So I've been getting ready for Strictly Style and hopefully, I will find the time to photograph and post some of the items here, before the big day. In the meantime, you'll just have to wait...


1 comment: